R6 000 – R10 000 a month
Full Job Description
The Shop Admin Officer will report directly to the Retail Manager.
The Admin Officer will be expected to coordinate daily office procedures. This person will manage records, organize files, answer calls, and provide support for the specific department/Division. Full general Administration function.
Areas of Responsibility: (Your duties will include but are not limited to:)
- General administration duties as required.
- Supporting department managers and staff.
- Balance route sheets and cash up of Jumpers/Drivers
- Responsible for all aspects of petty cash/approval thereof/pay-outs/re-cons
- Responsible for GRV’s and the control of them
- Completion of credit notes and debit journals
- Attend to all staff related queries
- Creating, updating, and maintaining records and databases
- Updating office policies and procedures
- Scheduling company calendar and updating as needed
- Compare clocking sheets with actual work time for pay purposes
- General follow up of work with employees and clients
- Responsible for cash collection by SBV guards
- Do re-cons on the following: cash/routes/safe/cashiers
- Preparing reports on expenses, office budgets, and other expenditure
- Aligns with HR Department with requests, such as:
- Personnel queries, Pay benefits, Medical aids, Retirement funds, Assist with new employment of workers, fixed term contracts and permanent contracts
- Comply with and prioritize all health and safety requirements, policies, and procedures
Knowledge, skills, and experience required:
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English and Afrikaans
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Post matric certificate and diploma will be to the applicants’ advantage.
- Highly organised
- Ability to multi-task Reliable Self-motivated