- Reference Number : refs/006832
- Directorate : Patient Administration (Wards)
- Number of Posts : 3
- Package : R 173 703,00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Mr. T Wessels 011 470 9032
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification. Five years’ experience in the Public Service. Computer literacy. Knowledge of PAAB, UPFS, PFMA, Treasury Regulations and Administration Policies. Good communication and decision-making skills. Be prepared to work shifts. Must be able to work under pressure and willing to serve the public.
- Registration and administration of patients. Be responsible for patient classification and billing. Register patients on TPH21 and TPH57 admission registers and do Reconciliation and Ward Statistics. Assist with filing of medical documents. Perform any other work-related duties as instructed by the supervisor.
- Applications should be submitted on a duly completed Z83 form (obtainable from any government department) with an updated CV attached. Certified copies of ID and qualifications should also be attached (certification should not be more than six months old). Failure to submit all requested documents will result in the application not being considered. Applications should be forwarded to Rahima Moosa Mother and Child Hospital, Admin Building, Cnr. Fuel and Oudtshoorn Street, Coronationville or be posted to Private Bag X20, Newclare 2112. It is a legislative requirement that all newly appointed staff members are subjected to Personnel Suitability Checks (PSC) – verification, upon appointment within the Department. This verification process entails reference checks, identity verification, qualifications verification, criminal record checks as well as a credit/financial stability check. Successful candidates will be subjected to OHS medical surveillance as required by HBA regulations within the OHS Act 85 of 1993. Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : RAHIMA MOOSA MOTHER AND CHILD HOSPITAL
Closing Date : 04-11-2020
How to Apply
You may also apply for:
- General Workers Wanted R8000 Per Month
- Call Center Learnerships at Momentum Metropolitan Grade 12 is Required
- 12 Months Traineeship Programme Send Applications to Phillips
- Human Settlement Department is Hiring Apply via Email
- Candidate with Grade 10 to Grade 12 Apply Here
- Tractor Driver Ekurhuleni Municipality
- Clerk Vacancy Ekurhuleni Municipality
(Visited 1,288 times, 2 visits today)