Call Center Learnerships at Momentum Metropolitan Grade 12 is Required. Are you currently unemployed? Are you seeking a Learnership opportunity to develop your potential and create a bright future at an industry leading health business? Are you a dynamic, self-starter who is passionate about client service? This is the opportunity for you!
Contact Centre Learnership
We have an exciting Contact Centre Learnership available in Momentum Metropolitan Holdings, commencing 1 February 2021.
- Completed Grade 12 (Matric) Certificate.
- Passed Mathematics or Mathematical literacy with minimum 40%.
- Passed English and another SA language with a minimum of 40%.
- Computer Literacy is an added advantage.
- Unemployed and can commit 12 months to the programme.
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
Successful candidates must:
- Be South African citizens between the ages of 18 and 35 years.
- Be available from 01 February 2021 to 31 January 2022.
- Be able to commute to the workplace on their own.
- Not be studying (part time or full time) at tertiary level during the duration of the learnership.
- Not have completed the same learnership previously.
Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to the following statutory checks:
IMPORTANT NOTE: PLEASE ATTACH YOUR CV WITH THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
Certified ID copy.
Certified Matric certificate
Please submit your application via our Careers page on www.momentummetropolitan.co.za
To apply, please follow the official system application process and get in touch with the PeopleSoft Helpdesk (021 940 5169) if you need further assistance.
2 November 2020
You may also apply for:
- Human Settlement Department is Hiring Apply via Email
- Candidate with Grade 10 to Grade 12 Apply Here
- Tractor Driver Ekurhuleni Municipality
- Clerk Vacancy Ekurhuleni Municipality
- Local Government SETA invites South African Unemployed Candidates for These Positions
- Cleaners X3 Positions Polokwane
- Cleaners Wanted X15 Positions in Baragwanath Hospital