Cashbook Clerk Mr Price Group
To ensure the reconciliation of the assigned accounts are maintained on a monthly basis.
· Cashbook processing and Bank Recon:
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation for each bank account, both local and foreign, to reconcile the bank statements to the General Ledger bank balance in order to investigate variances or discrepancies which may result in loss.
· Processing of monthly interest and bank charges
· Variance Analysis:
- Identify and investigate cash variances within stores and instances of fraud in order to resolve differences and avoid loss.
· Assist team with adhoc tasks
· Computer literate – ability to work on Excel, MS Outlook, Dynamics (D365) an advantage
· Understanding of Bank reconciliations
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Self-motivated and resourceful, with the ability to multi-task and operate successfully under tight deadlines and time pressures
· Ability to solve problems
· Attention to detail
· Diploma: Finance related
· 2 years’ experience in the finance area
A little about us:
The Mr Price Group is a high growth, Omni-channel, fashion- value retailer.
Mr Price Group has 6 trading divisions namely: Mr Price ; Mr Price Home; Mr Price Sport Miladys; Sheet Street and Mr Price Money.
We employ over 16000 people and retail in over 1000 South African based stores, almost 100 international stores and through our online channels offering our full product assortments.
The Mr Price Group Limited is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.
How to Apply
You may also apply for:
- ETD Practitioner Ekurhuleni Vacancies R323 000 Per Annum
- NPA Vacancies Various Positions
- Buffalo City Metropolitan Municipality Bursary Programme
- ICT Help Desk X1 Position R21 000 Per Month
- Admin Clerk R13 000 Per Month X3 Positions
- General Workers Wanted R8000 Per Month
- Call Center Learnerships at Momentum Metropolitan Grade 12 is Required
- 12 Months Traineeship Programme Send Applications to Phillips