Job detailsJob TypeFull-timeFull Job Description
- QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- The successful candidate must have Grade 12 with 3-5 years’ experience in a Supervisory / Managerial role and knowledge of the long-Distance Transport industry.
- A Relevant tertiary qualification in the logistic field will be an added advantage.
- Good, interpersonal, leadership, motivation planning, and communicating (verbal & written) skills as well as bilingualism will be essential.
- Management of the assets and staff under your control and the meeting of objectives set in the budget process. Maximum Utilization of Vehicles, planning of loads, routes, fuel, overnight locations etc.
- Service Level Agreements are met between MacDonald’s Transport and its customers.
- Assets and staff comply with all statutory and legal requirements.
- Accident / Incident investigation and submission of all documentation.
- Ensuring that all equipment / machinery is serviced within the allowed service intervals and planned COF’s updated.
- Maintaining of a high level of discipline, within the operations.
- Ensuring staff under your control maintain high level of service to customers.
- Preparation and submission of leave schedules in such a manner as to not effect customer requirements.
- Administrative duties and Document control. Solving of queries and problem solving
- Management of Drive-Cam as well as Tracking reports.
- Deadline Driven
- Submission of Monthly Management reports Must be willing to work Long hours and on Weekend if and when required
Job Type: Full-time
(Visited 57 times, 1 visits today)