Position: Education Training and Development Practitioner (Content Delivery)
Department: Human Resource
Division: Strategic HR and Talent Management
Salary: R323 988 – R444 468 per annum (plus benefits)
- Identify and implement education projects, according to predetermined outcome and criteria to ensure effective completion of all projects
- Identify, develop and evaluate training, development and education projects, through staff audits, assessments and the WSP to manage each project to achieve the organisational objectives
- Facilitate all training to adhere to the legislation – Skills Development Act, Skills Levy Act and the South African Quality Assurance (SAQA) Act
- Implement the Human Resource Strategy by executing training, development and education projects as determined in the WSP to ensure effective training, development and education
- Design and implement the Human Resource: Training, Development and Education policies as required by legislation to ensure the effective execution of all training interventions
- Oversee the implementation of training, development and education budget and organise expenditure according to Municipal resolutions and legislation to effectively implement the WSP and IDP
- Liaise with stakeholders in respect of training, development and education projects, through interaction with all stakeholders to assist that all training complies with legislation
- Coordinate internal and external training, development and education projects, through interaction with all stakeholders to ensure effective implementation of the WSP and legislation
- Training Management Certificate / Diploma or relevant equivalent NQF Level 6 qualification
- 5 years’ experience
- Excellent communications skills
- Project management skills
- A valid driver’s license with PrDP
Enquiries: Tel: 0860 54 3000; E-mail: email@example.com
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful.
The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right to appoint, not appoint or to appoint laterally.
: South Africa-Gauteng-Corporate
: Specialist/ETD Practitioner|Technicians and Associate Professionals
: Workforce Capability Management Division