Are you a graduate in ICT? Do you have a Degree in Information Technology, Computer Systems or similar? Apply for this Internship today…
Internship Recruitment – ICT
Overall Responsibility: To provide ICT support services to employees at GPF
Key Performance Areas:
- Assist and/or be exposed to the day to day technical maintenance on server, computers & phone equipment, and wireless.
- Assist and/or be exposed to the maintenance of the operating system, application systems programs and procedures on computers.
- Assist service personnel in the configuration of hardware and peripheral components, such as monitors, keyboards, printers, and disk drives.
- Assist and/or be exposed to diagnosing, troubleshooting, and resolving hardware, software, or other network and system problems and replace defective components.
- Assist and/or be exposed to in the installation, configuration and support of the network operating systems, and network servers including local area networks (LANs, network segments, and other data communication systems.
- Maintain anti-virus software and other software updates, such as Microsoft Office, Java, etc., on servers and workstations including replacement of defective or inadequate software packages.
- Assist with Help Desk Support.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned or required.
Minimum Requirements for the Internship Placement
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Systems or similar
- Strong on IT hardware and software
- Ability to anticipate, identify and resolve IT technical issues
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task
- Eager to learn
- Attention to detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
See details below