If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Henkel Finance Intern South Africa
- Assist OTC function for selected accounts.
- Take over activities within month-end closing process and ensure timely delivery.
- Perform regular and ad-hoc business and financial analyses.
- Preparation of meetings with business units to analyze AR & overdue performance.
- IFRS 9 Reduction – Customer risk assessment.
- IFRS 15 – Reducing claims outstanding and following up with customer service.
- Assist in liaising with KPMG Year end Audit.
- Key Accounts per BU problematic with claims and recons.
- Other projects as and when needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, majoring in Accounting / Finance or related disciplines.
- Good understanding of accounting systems and concepts.
- Maximum of a year work experience in Finance essential.
- Proficient use of MS Office (Excel & Power Point).
- Be proactive and work on own initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to build relationships and networks with key stakeholders across other functions/business units.
- Analytical and numerical skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive attitude towards change and improvement.
- Integrity and high ethical standards.
- Problem-solving and conflict management skills.
How to apply
JOB ID: 20006992
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Limited Term
Contact information for application-related questions: email@example.com
(Visited 336 times, 1 visits today)