The Dept of Human Settlements is providing opportunities to apply for current vacancies.
Department Of Human Settlements Vacancy
FILLING AND CAPTURING CLERK REF NO: DOHS/21/2020
- Applicants must be in possession of a Gr 12 certificate.
- Computer literacy in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Fully conversant in at least two (2) national languages, including English.
- Knowledge and understanding of National Archives and Records Management (NARS) prescripts and practices for management of public records.
- Good communication and interpersonal relations skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure, sound planning, organizing and administrative skills.
ACCOUNTING CLERK: FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS REF NO: DOHS/20/2020 (X2 POSTS)
- Applicants must be in possession of a Grade 12 certificate.
- NQF level 7 qualification will be an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication (both written and verbal).
- The ability to work under pressure. Computer Literacy (Microsoft Office). Knowledge of Treasury Regulations,
- Public Finance Management Act. Thorough knowledge of Basic Accounting System (BAS) and Safety Web.
- Thorough knowledge of Financial Accounting skills.
ADMINISTRATION CLERK: FACILITIES MANAGEMENT REF NO: DOHS/ 16/2020
- Gr 12 Certificate. Experience working in Facilities Management/ Property Management environment in the Public Service/ Sector will serve as an added advantage.
- Be computer literate and have sound knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- The candidate must possess excellent commination skills (verbal and written).
- Analytical Skills.
- The candidate must be able to work under pressure.
- Knowledge and understanding of Legislative Frameworks governing the Public Service and management of public records.
HOW TO APPLY
Application forms must be submitted on a Z83 Form – CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM
APPLICATIONS : Applications can be forwarded to Jobs@dhs.gov.za (Please apply with the correct post name as well as reference number in the subject line)
CLOSING DATE : 30 October 2020 at 16h00.
No Late Applications Will Be Considered