Reference Number: HSET10132/19152
Position: Manager: Operations
Department: Human Settlement
Division: Community Services & Relationship Management
Salary: R585 768 to R803 556 Per Annum (Plus Benefits)
- Develop, plan, implement and drive a functional operational strategy in response to the overall Departmental Strategy.
- Manage the compliance issues by implementing all relevant policies, legislation and national housing programmes in a uniform way
- Co-ordinate and monitor administrative and management issues related to informal settlements, rental housing complexes and hostels budgeting and spending patterns including the acquisition of goods and services.
- Provide institutional support to existing and new social housing associations
- Oversee and consolidate inputs by regions regarding the implementation of hostel re-development programmes, coordination of informal settlements management rental housing complexes by controlling the budget, identifying process issues, developing plans, setting priorities and co-ordinating the day to day work flow
- Establish, implement and manage operational governance and the risk Management processes.
- Assist to manage and implement the budget in the Division
- Provide effective customer services to the public and build relationships with all stakeholders
- Relevant B Degree in the Built Environment or equivalent NQF level 7 qualification
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant housing experience
Interested candidates whose background and experience match these challenging and exciting positions are invited to apply using an online application system attached to the advertisement on the website of the City of Ekurhuleni (www.ekurhuleni.gov.za).
Enquiries: Tel: 0860 54 3000; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right to appoint, not appoint or to appoint laterally.
Closing date: 25/11/2020
: South Africa-Gauteng-Corporate
: Manager (Operations)|Legislators, Senior Officials and Managers
: Community Services & Relationship Management (HSET) Division