Join us and work in an exciting and challenging environment where we expect and reward performance. We offer a market related salary with benefits. Wurth South Africa (Pty) Ltd through the promotion of employment equity (race, gender and disability) will consider only EE/AA candidates through the filling of this position.
Wurth Public Relation Internship 2021 Ref #(DM 01/10/2020)
Job Functions: Communications,Marketing,Media,Public Relations
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Industries: Fmcg (Fast Moving Consumer Goods Sector),Marketing,Retail,Sales,Wholesale
- Assist in developing a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics.
- Help develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media.
- Participate on coordinating all public relations activities.
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media.
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media.
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests.
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations.
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis.
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness.
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
HOW TO APPLY
- Completed BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Event planning experience
- Clear Credit and Criminal record