Royale International is offering students an opportunity to join our Training programme within our Contact Centre and equip themselves with skills that will enable them to work in a contact Centre environment.
Royale International Work Readiness Programme 2021
The position will be based at our office in Airport Industria, Cape Town.
Our minimum qualifications/ experience/ knowledge:
- Matric / Grade 12 with 50% pass in Mathematics
Our minimum Skills:
- English, read, write and speak
- Excellent communication skills
- Sales orientated
- Computer literate
Our minimum requirements:
- Candidates must not have a permanent employment
- Candidates must not be registered with any other institute for a learnership
- Candidates must not be studying at an institute of higher learning
- Driver’s license
- Own Transport a must
- Age 22 – 28
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please send a comprehensive CV as well as all qualifications and a copy of your matric certificate to email@example.com as well as a cover letter. Closing date for applications is 30 October 2020 Should you not be contacted by 06 November 2020, accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
A stipend will be paid to help cover the candidates transport to and from work.