The South African Police Service hereby invites unemployed graduate and students who conform to the requirements for a twelve (12) months Administrative Graduate Recruitment Scheme at Western Cape Province.
The Graduate Recruitment Scheme is part of the National Human Resource Development Strategy and the National Skills Development Strategy
- Be a South African citizen;
- Must be in possession of National Senior Certificate / Senior Certificate / National Certificate Vocational (level 4);
- Must have no previous criminal conviction(s) or case(s) pending;
- Applicants must be unemployed, never employed in field of the advertised post and never participated in an internship programme relevant to the field of the post;
- Proof of residential address to be attached;
- Applicants are restricted to apply for only three (3) positions and complete separate application forms for each post reference number.
Intern categories with minimum requirements:
Graduate Intern: Tertiary Qualification is required (Statement of Results must be attached).
Student Intern: Practical experience required by the Tertiary Institution in order for learners to finalise their qualification