Floor manager Retail FMCG
Speedy Placements-Carletonville, GautengJob detailsSalaryR15 000 – R25 000 a monthJob TypeFull-timePermanentQualificationsExperience:
- Floor management , 5 years (Required)
- Retail FMCG , 5 years (Required)
- SPAR,SHOPRITE,CHECKERS, 5 years (Required)
- High School (matric) (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Our client, A group of retail stores has a position available for a Floor Manager – RETAIL in Carletonville.
We are looking for an organized Floor Manager to supervise all floor activity including assisting customers, monitoring staff and managing inventory. The Floor Manager is responsible for ensuring that all floor requirements are met.
Floor Manager Responsibilities: .
- Supervise staff.
- Train staff to perform allocated roles.
- Delegate Duties
- Manage inventory.
- Assist customers with any queries or requests.
- Administer pay slips to staff.
Floor Manager Requirements:
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- Prior experience as a floor manager in a retail environment – SPAR/CHECKERS/SHOPRITE etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Prior experience in Sales/customer service would be advantageous.
- Highly organized.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: R15,000.00 – R25,000.00 per month
- Floor management : 5 years (Required)
- Retail FMCG : 5 years (Required)
- SPAR,SHOPRITE,CHECKERS: 5 years (Required)