Toyota Internship Programme Durban and Johannesburg
Toyota invites graduates to share in a journey aimed at producing future leaders through its exciting Graduate Programme. Toyota is based in Durban and Johannesburg, with the opportunity of a structured journey with wide career progression in various sectors.
Toyota Internship Programmes 2021
Chartered Accountant Graduate Programme REF# (TOY200923-2)
DATA ANALYSTS GRADUATE PROGRAMME REF# ( TOY201012-10)
ECONOMICS GRADUATE PROGRAMME REF# (TOY201012-9)
Engineering Graduate Programmes (4)
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING REF# (TOY201012-2)
- INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING REF# (TOY201012-11)
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING REF# (TOY201012-3)
- MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING REF# (TOY201012-4)
FINANCE GRADUATE PROGRAMME REF# (TOY201012-8)
HUMAN RESOURCES GRADUATE PROGRAMME REF# ( TOY201012-6)
INFORMATION TECHONOLOGY GRADUATE PROGRAMME REF# (TOY201012-5)
MARKETING GRADUATE PROGRAMME REF# (TOY201012-7)
Location – Country South Africa
Location – Province KwaZulu-Natal
Location – Town / City Durban and Johannesburg
What do we offer? 2 year development programme starting February 2021
A suitably qualified Chartered Accountant
registered with SAICA Experience: At least one year experience
What we look for?
Applicants must be in their final year of studying or have completed the required qualification as displayed below The required qualifications are in the field of:
- Computer Science Qualifications: National Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Degree.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Excellent Grade 12 results [Excellent Maths and English Proficiency]
- Excellent Tertiary academic average
- Individuals who are agile learners and who are committed to self-development.
- Individuals who demonstrate leadership qualities.
- Individuals who share our values.
- Individuals who share our passion for change and improvement.